Roasted Cauli & Chickpeas with Mustard French dressing 🙌🏼
This dish is impressed by goop’s cookbook – It’s All Good 📖 & is the proper heat facet
• Roast cauliflower florets & chickpeas at 400 levels topped with olive oil, salt, & garlic powder
• Prepare dinner for about 45 minutes – I took out the cauliflower first & let the chickpeas proceed to roast till they obtained tremendous crispy!
• Whisk collectively dressing elements
• Whereas the cauliflower & chickpeas are nonetheless heat, toss with dressing!
• Prime with a handful of pine nuts & raisins
• 1/four Cup Olive Oil
• 1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
• 1 Tbsp Seeded Mustard
• 1 Tbsp White Wine Vinegar
• Coarse Salt
• Black Pepper