SMASHED BALSAMIC BRUSSELS
These are crispy on the surface and mushy on the within with a ton of taste!!!!
• Lower & clear your brussels sprouts
• Add brussels to a bowl with a bit of little bit of water on the backside and microwave for 10 minutes (can use Tupperware or any microwave protected bowl – relaxation a sheet of paper towel excessive)
• Be sure that brussels are fork tender
• Dry effectively!!!
• Put together French dressing whereas brussels dry: 1 tsp dijon mustard, 1 clove crushed garlic, 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1 tbsp olive oil
• Add brussels to a greased baking sheet and flippantly smash with the underside of a cup or bowl
• Paint the French dressing on (use 1/2-3/4)
• Roast at 425 for 18-20 minutes
• Flip and paint on the remainder of the dressing
• Roast for one more 7 ish minutes then broil for 1-2 minutes or till crispy